Running for up to 60 days on Low mode, the rugged UST 60-Day DURO LED Lantern features an impact and water resistant rubberized plastic housing, an unbreakable lifetime LED, and bright white lighting that’s great for camping, hunting, RVs, and more. The 60-Day DURO LED Lantern’s removable globe has an integrated handle, and the lantern base includes a built-in recessed hook for hanging as a downlight.
An unbreakable plastic housing protects the three 1.4-watt Nichia white LEDs, and the lantern operates on six D-cell alkaline batteries (not included). The 60-Day DURO™ LED Lantern has three flicker-free lighting modes: high (1200 lumens, up to 41 hours), medium (200 lumens, up to 192 hours) and low (20 lumens, up to 60 days).
The 60-Day DURO™ LED Lantern also includes an SOS flashing emergency strobe that lasts for up to 15 days. Compact and lightweight, it measures 7.2 inches tall and 3.75 inches round and it weighs 1.1 pounds with batteries. It’s rated to IPX4 for resistance to splashing water, and is backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
|60-Day DURO™ LED Lantern, Titanium Features
|• Bright, clean light – up to 1200 lumens
• Lifetime LED is unbreakable and never needs to be replaced
• Rubberized housing enhances impact-resistance
• Removable globe provides forward-area light
• Built-in recessed hook at lantern base for hanging as a downlight
• BULB TYPE: 3 x 1.4W Nichia, white LEDs
• MATERIALS: High-impact ABS plastic
• BATTERIES: 6 x D Alkaline batteries (not included)
|60-Day DURO™ LED Lantern, Titanium Lantern Modes
|• HIGH (White – 1200 lumens – 41 hour runtime)
• MEDIUM (White – 200 lumens – 192 hour runtime)
• LOW (White – 20 lumens – 60 day runtime)
• SOS (15 day runtime)