Rolling Backpack (Bullet Proof)
Our bulletproof Rolling Backpack is the perfect carry-on wheeled bag. Durable nylon wheels and a rugged, engineered, collapsible handle adds function to our full-size day-pack. This rolling pack is versatile and can be used for school, work or travel. It has a discreet layer of NIJ IIIA high-quality ballistic protection that weighs less than 20 ounces. There are no tags or labels to indicate this is an anti-ballistic or bulletproof backpack. It has all of the room of a conventional backpack with a padded computer sleeve. Metal detector and tourist-friendly for airports and travel.
Features and Benefits
- Can be wheeled or worn like a backpack.
- Two Large Main Compartments help keep you organized.
- Mesh PDA/Cell Phone Compartment.
- Fabric Flap Conceals Wheels when not in Use.
- Internal Key Clip.
- Materials: 420d Nylon Dobby.
- Unique Dual Decoration Detail.
- iPod or Headphone Port.
- Front Zipper Pocket with Multi-Function Organizer.
- Sculpted Telescoping Handle.
- Nylon Inline Wheels for Smooth Rolling.
- Padded Backpack Straps and Grip Handle.
- Contoured Padding on Torso for Added Comfort.
- Large Expandable Side Pockets.
- Multiple Other Compartments.
- External Beverage Holder.
- Wide Padded Comfort Straps.
- Panel adds only 20 ounces of ballistic weight.
- Holds up to a 15" laptop.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Removable.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 13"W, 19"H, 8.25"D
- Weight of panel: 20oz. (567grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg).
- Capacity: 2,035 cu. In. (33.3 liters).
- Padded computer Sleeve (sleeve: 11.5"L, 16"H, 2.25"W)
Shipping: Please allow 14-21 business days. A majority of our products are custom-made at the time you place your order and must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they leave our facility. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and we strive to preserve our product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality products to our customers and appreciate your understanding.