Streamlight Siege AA With Magnetic Base
With 360° of illuminating light for a large area, Streamlight's Siege® AA Lantern with a Magnetic Base is your ideal work lantern.
The Siege® uses affordable, easy-to-find AA alkaline batteries and features one C4® power LED as well as two red LEDs for five output modes. The C4® white LED offers the brightest amount of light while running on high for 7 hours at 200 lumens. On the low setting, the C4® runs for 37 hours straight. On the red light setting the Siege® will run for 8 days straight in night vision mode or 12 days in flashing SOS mode.
Built with a polycarbonate cover that reduces glare, this light provides even light distribution while being comfortable to use in small spaces without bothering your vision. Three magnets on the base of the lantern adhere to steel surfaces for hands-free use while the rubber mold at the base provides non-slip properties on uneven surfaces. You can also hang the Siege® with the D-ring for use as an overhead lantern. If working on your boat or a dock, the IPX7 waterproof rating means that this light can be submerged up to one meter of water without going out and has a two-meter impact resistant rating.
- C4® High: 200 lumens / 7 hour runtime
- C4® Medium: 100 lumens / 15.5 hour runtime
- C4® Low: 50 lumens / 37 hour runtime
- Red LED High: 0.7 lumens/ 192 hour runtime
- Red Flash SOS: 0.7 lumens / 288 hour runtime
- Durable polymer construction
- Rubber molded base for stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Battery-level indicator built into the recessed on/off button
- Glare-reducing cover so it won’t impair your vision
- Magnets provide “stick it” quality on steel surfaces
- Hang it as an overhead light with the D-ring
- D-ring incorporated on bottom and is spring loaded so you can stow it away when not in use
- Ergonomic handle locks upright or in stowed position
- Hook allows for hanging from rope, cable or pipe
- Uses 3 AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- IPX7 waterproof rating for up to 1m of submersion
- Floats so you can retrieve it if dropped in water