Taser - Strikelight Stun Flashlight
The Taser StrikeLight seamlessly combines TASER touch-stun technology and a bright flashlight into one easy-to-use personal protection device. The StrikeLight is lightweight and extremely sturdy. This powerful device is rechargeable and features a visible electrical arc to deter attackers. The arc is designed to cause pain on contact. The long-life rechargeable battery and large flashlight button add to the value of the StrikeLight.
Specifications and Features:
- Powerful 80 Lumen Flashlight – helps you find your way (or your keys)
- Stun Gun Capabilities – keep attackers at bay
- Loud Stun Arc – scare away animals and attackers
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 5 hours of light, and 100 5-second stun cycles
- Crenellated Bezel – sharp strike-face packs a painful punch
- TASER Trust– experience why we’re the first choice for Law Enforcement
What's in the box:
- One TASER StrikeLight
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall charger
- Wrist-strap for secure carrying
- Length: 8.2” (20.8 cm)
- Height: 1.4” (3.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (270 g)
Note - We do not ship to States where stun guns are prohibited. The following States/Counties/Cities where Stun Guns are prohibited as of June 5th, 2018:
Prohibited States/Counties/Cities for Stun Guns
The following STATES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- New York
- Rhode Island
The following STATES may have requirements to own or possess a stun gun:
- Illinois – LEGAL but Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Required.
- Iowa – LEGAL but requires (permit/license to carry a firearm), to carry such device.
- Michigan – LEGAL but has many requirements. Read complete Michigan stun gun laws below.
- Mississippi – LEGAL but must be licensed to carry a stun gun.
The following CITIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Chicago, IL
- Ocean City, MD
- Ruston, WA
The following COUNTIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Baltimore County, MD