The Jump Pack Backpack (Bullet Proof)
Our Jump-Pack is built using a Condor Compact Assault Pack 126 which is a sturdy, well-made MOLLE pack that will surprise you with its versatility and performance. Armored with BulletBlocker ballistics, it is great for a day trip or quick recon where you desire concealed bulletproof protection. This enhanced Level IIIA assault pack is perfect when you don't want to lug around a full three-day assault pack. With less than half the cubic inches of our larger assault pack, you will find it is the perfect size for when you want to travel light, such as a one-day or overnight excursion. Thanks to the many MOLLE compatible attachment points (PALs) you can add additional MOLLE, ALICE or similar pouches if more carrying capacity is needed. This enhanced pack offers a molded back panel that promotes air circulation to enhance your comfort and has thick, adjustable shoulder straps that are well cushioned. In comparison to other smaller assault packs on the market, this pack has many advantages including covert ballistic protection, more room for gear, and various MOLLE attachment points.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Two main compartments and two large exterior pockets.
- Hydration pouch compatible (bladder sold separately).
- Vertical and horizontal compression straps to help hold your gear in place.
- Adjustable waist belt and a web carry handle on the top.
- Only weighs 4 lbs.
- Color choices: Black, Tan, Green
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Bullet Blocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Removable.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 10" - total 1,362 in³
Shipping: Please allow 14-21 business days. A majority of our products are custom-made at the time you place your order and must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they leave our facility. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and we strive to preserve our product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality products to our customers and appreciate your understanding.