The Junior Backpack (Bullet Proof)
Our Junior Pack is designed for young school-age children who require a bag that is small enough to be worn safely and comfortably. Made with the same lightweight, semi-flexible NIJ IIIA ballistic panel that is used in all our products, the pack is sure to keep your child safe at school and on-the-go.
Features and Benefits
- Ballistic panel weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Adjustable, ergonomically designed shoulder straps for comfortable wearing.
- Mesh side beverage pocket.
- Spacious main pocket with a multi-compartment design.
- Convenient grab handle.
- Primary padded back panel for all-day support.
- Available in three colors: Purple, Aquamarine & Navy.
- Ideal for children 43-49 inches tall.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Panel: Sewn in (buried).
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight of panel: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight of bag + panel: 2 lbs. (.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 10.5” x 6.8”
- Fabric type: 600-Denier Duralite with suede touch points.
“Cute, pink, light weight and similar enough to regular backpacks to not draw undo attention. I have instructed my granddaughter how to carry in case of such a horrible tragedy with someone shooting at innocent children. She used it every day since I gave it to her to go to school.” -Vingie
"Looks like a cool, normal backpack (great purple-pink color that my daughter loves), and gives me peace of mind to know she's at least a little bit safer now at school." -KTC1000
Shipping: Please allow 14-21 business days. A majority of our products are custom-made at the time you place your order and must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they leave our facility. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and we strive to preserve our product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality products to our customers, and appreciate your understanding.