Youth Nylon Jacket (Bullet Proof)
This BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA bullet resistant child’s jacket provides fashion and safety.Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. This mesh lined waterproof jacket can be worm all year round. The removable bulletproof liner offers front and back protective area coverage. A zippered carrier holds the Kevlar panels which can be removed to launder the nylon jacket.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket.
• Small-hole polyester mesh lining for added comfort.
• Full-front zipper with Velcro-closed storm flap.
• Elasticized cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit.
• Brushed collar lining and hood that stows in collar.
• Zipped hand pockets and elasticized cuffs.
• Chin guard flap.
• ID label and reflective logos at left chest, back right shoulder.
• Reflective HyVent® logo.
• Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
• Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
• Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
Shipping: Please allow 14-21 business days. A majority of our products are custom-made at the time you place your order and must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they leave our facility. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and we strive to preserve our product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality products to our customers, and appreciate your understanding.