ZAP Cane – 1 Million Volt Stun Device Walking Cane with Flashlight
Steady yourself, light your way and be ready to protect yourself if needed!
- Adjustable length 32-36″
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- With ultra-bright LED flashlight
- Built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery
- Includes wall charger and carrying case
Note - We do not ship to States where stun guns are prohibited. The following States/Counties/Cities where Stun Guns are prohibited as of June 5th, 2018:
Prohibited States/Counties/Cities for Stun Guns
The following STATES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- New York
- Rhode Island
The following STATES may have requirements to own or possess a stun gun:
- Illinois – LEGAL but Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Required.
- Iowa – LEGAL but requires (permit/license to carry a firearm), to carry such device.
- Michigan – LEGAL but has many requirements. Read complete Michigan stun gun laws below.
- Mississippi – LEGAL but must be licensed to carry a stun gun.
The following CITIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Chicago, IL
- Ocean City, MD
- Ruston, WA
The following COUNTIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Baltimore County, MD