ZAP Hike ‘n Strike 950,000 Volts
Featuring ZAP’S Exclusive “EXTREME” Spike Electrodes
- Great for camping, hiking or just walking
- Secure, rubber coated, non-slip molded grip
- Weight 18 oz. with batteries
- Includes 3 lithium CR123A batteries, wrist strap, extra end cap and removable reflective band
- A “Must Have” for your outdoor gear collection
Triple Protection: a 950,000 Volt stun device, a striking weapon with spike electrodes and an ultra bright LED flashlight!
Closed Length is 29″, Extends to 56″
Note - We do not ship to States where stun guns are prohibited. The following States/Counties/Cities where Stun Guns are prohibited as of June 5th, 2018:
Prohibited States/Counties/Cities for Stun Guns
The following STATES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- New York
- Rhode Island
The following STATES may have requirements to own or possess a stun gun:
- Illinois – LEGAL but Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Required.
- Iowa – LEGAL but requires (permit/license to carry a firearm), to carry such device.
- Michigan – LEGAL but has many requirements. Read complete Michigan stun gun laws below.
- Mississippi – LEGAL but must be licensed to carry a stun gun.
The following CITIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Chicago, IL
- Ocean City, MD
- Ruston, WA
The following COUNTIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Baltimore County, MD