ZAP Light Extreme Stun Device / Flashlight – 1 Million Volts with Spike Electrodes
Your Attacker will “get the point”
- 6 Ultra-sharp Spike Electrodes offer extra protection
and can penetrate clothing to help your attacker “get the point” to aid in DNA collection for the authorities
- Built-in high endurance Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Ultra bright LED bulb, shines over 5 hrs. per charge. Now even brighter! 120 lumens!
- Includes USB wall charger, USB car charger, carry case, and wrist strap
Note - We do not ship to States where stun guns are prohibited. The following States/Counties/Cities where Stun Guns are prohibited as of June 5th, 2018:
Prohibited States/Counties/Cities for Stun Guns
The following STATES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- New York
- Rhode Island
The following STATES may have requirements to own or possess a stun gun:
- Illinois – LEGAL but Firearm Owner’s Identification Card Required.
- Iowa – LEGAL but requires (permit/license to carry a firearm), to carry such device.
- Michigan – LEGAL but has many requirements. Read complete Michigan stun gun laws below.
- Mississippi – LEGAL but must be licensed to carry a stun gun.
The following CITIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Chicago, IL
- Ocean City, MD
- Ruston, WA
The following COUNTIES are ILLEGAL to own or possess a stun gun:
- Baltimore County, MD