REAL VALUE. REAL COLD.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown™ insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault™ gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out.
- The POSITRAC™ lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA™ hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip™ rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it.
- K2’s TORRENT™ drain plug is designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn, so there’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket for a water tight seal. The Torrent drain plug is designed to fit the Summit Series coolers.
- A heavy duty shoulder strap with built-in padding ensures easy carrying of your cooler.
The bottom line is no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 cooler.