The Bullet Blocker NIJ IIIA Drop-Down Shield is the first of its kind, offering portable full-body ballistic protection in a matter of seconds. Concealed within a rugged 1000D Cordura Nylon carrying cradle, this shield is easily concealed and deployed at a moment’s notice. Providing up to 1,984 square inches of ballistic coverage area, this shield protects your vital organs and extremities in an active shooter situation. Designed with three grab handles and one foothold, the shield stays securely in place between you and the threat. The shield is easily reassembled in less than a minute and the 3-clip system ensures it will remain closed for transport. Ideal for politicians, executive protection, and business officials alike who want to take a proactive approach to their personal safety.
Features and Benefits
- Three sizes to meet the needs of virtually any user.
- Ergonomic padded handle for comfortable transport.
- Three grab handles that can use utilized 4 different ways for maximum support.
- One foothold to keep the shield securely between the user and the threat.
- Between 992-1984 square inches of ballistic coverage area (depending on selected size).
- Durable 1000D Cordura Nylon carrier.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Between 992-1984 square inches of ballistic coverage area depending on shield size.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Fabric type: 1000 Denier Coated Cordura Nylon.