Leather Messenger Bag (Bullet Proof)
Our NIJ IIIA Messenger Bag is great for tech-savvy individuals who need a safe place to store their electronic gadgets when commuting to school, a job, or a business trip. Complete with an internal laptop sleeve and a strap to hold it secure, you never have to worry about your PC bouncing around when in transit. There are also three padded accessory compartments designed to protect and organize smaller items such as a portable hard drive, wireless mouse, or cell phone. Additionally, there is a separate zippered compartment designed to keep important paper documents from being torn or crumpled. With a Bullet Blocker ballistic panel discreetly placed in the rear compartment, this bag is designed to keep you safe and protected while on the go.
Features and Benefits
- Flap-style closure with 2 adjustable straps and snap closures.
- Large capacity double gusset construction with pull through handle and fully lined interior.
- Main compartment features padding to accommodate most laptops with up to a 15.6" screen.
- Three padded accessory pockets.
- Zippered rear compartment keeps your files safe and fully protected from dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Removable, adjustable and padded ergonomic shoulder strap.
- Leather-wrapped carry handle provide multiple transport options.
- Durable antique brass hardware.
- Tear-resistant Colombian leather.
- Ballistic panel only adds approximately 20 ounces of ballistic weight.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Rated and tested to stop almost all handgun rounds and other ammo under the NIJ Threat Level 3A testing standards. This includes .45acp, .44Magnum and 9mm FMJ.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 5.5" x 16.5" (36 x 14 x 15.91 cm)
Shipping: Please allow 14-21 business days. A majority of our products are custom-made at the time you place your order and must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they leave our facility. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and we strive to preserve our product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality products to our customers, and appreciate your understanding.